Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Entry #7: Final Blog Reflection

I did like blogging because it enables you the author to express yourself when writing. Blogging also

helps or enables the author to think deeply in other to generate new ideas during or when writing on a
particular topic. Blogging is interesting and it can be done during one's leisure time.

I did take blogging experience seriously, because it helped me to improve upon my writing in various
topics without having or facing any difficulties during my writings. Blogging also helped me to

acquire more skills and knowledge in writing.

I also did learn a lot by blogging for the class such as creating or writing a blog and publishing it after
writing. Blogging as an assignment for the class is both useful and valuable. This is because it helps

students to acquire both knowledge and skills in writing and it helps students to improve upon their

writings.

I will encourage my instructor to maintain blogging as an assignment in class because blogging

serves as an optimum place to establish writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment