There are many reasons why I decided to attend college or obtain a college degree. Firstly, a college
serves as the optimum place to establish one's career. A college education can open many doors for a
students search for a career. Attending college will help me to acquire knowledge and skills in my
particular field of choice. Obtaining a college degree will create more room for employment and
more likely to be hired in at a higher pay. I want to create a positive atmosphere so that I can be a
better role model for my children. Creating a good or positive atmosphere and being a good role
model, I feel is the most important reason why I decided to attend Glendale community college. I
believe by building a solid foundation, I will be able to enhance my financial support for my children
to achieve a solid foundation for their careers. Attending college or furthering my education will
fulfill my need to learn and achieve the knowledge about things that interest me most.
No comments:
Post a Comment